Under Servers and Components, expand Blackberry Solution Topography, then Blackberry Domain, then Component View, then click on Blackberry Administration Service and record all of the CALs listed in the License Key box .
Under Servers and Components, expand Blackberry Solution Topography, then Blackberry Domain, then Component View, then Blackberry Enterprise Server, and click on the name of the Blackberry Server.
Record all of the information listed in the SRP Information box and log out of the Blackberry Administration Service.
If you are using a full version of Microsoft SQL Server:
1. Open Enterprise Manager.
2. Right-Click on the Blackberry Configuration Database (the name of the database we found earlier).
3. Select Backup Database.
4. Click Add to specify the Directory Name and File Name. Click OK to accept the settings.
5. Click OK to perform the backup.
6. Close Enterprise Manager.
If you are using Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine (MSDE):
1. Open a command prompt and type osql -E NOTE: If you are logging in to a named instance of SQL Server, use the following command syntax to log in: osql -E -S \
2. Type the following commands in this order:
1> backup database <database_name> to disk = “C:\<database_name.bak>
3. Close the command prompt.
Nel caso del mio BEs (non express)
da prompt dos:
osql -E -S misvbes01\blackberry
1> backup database besmgmt to disk = “c:\backup\database_besmgmt.bak”
ci pensa e poi dice roba tipo
Processed 17104 pages for database ‘besmgmt’, file ‘BESMgmt_data’ on file 1.
Processed 2 pages for database ‘besmgmt’, file ‘BESMgmt_log’ on file 1.
BACKUP DATABASE successfully processed 17106 pages in 44.235 seconds (3.167
si esce con